Monday, March 31, 2008

What's new

Well for one thing I am really tired I need a day off. We now accept credit cards and we have more seating. People are loving the coffee. Many straight espresso and macchiato drinkers have found us and have become regulars and that makes me happy being a straight espresso drinker myself. We also have a growing number of people that come in regularly for coffee from our clover machine. Yes I know that they were recently acquired and it doesn't really bother me as long as I can get parts for it and find some to service it. I thank everyone who has supported Stickman and hopefully we will continue to grow and people will discover the love of good coffee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dismas- nice meeting you on Saturday and thanks for letting me hang out and talk coffee- best of luck to you.